My photo
Willing to listen not frightened to speak.

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Time for outrage!

An open letter to those who know me.
Please don't confuse my kindness for weakness , nor my politeness as an acknowledgement of the the moral corruptness that is occurring in front of my eyes .
We as a people regardless of race colour or creed need to find the moral compass that we have lost. Though we value the economic implications I hope we have the moral courage to resist the apple dangled before us.
As a race we need to reassess our core values apart from our physical needs and economic considerations. Serpent slither to thy hell.  
No more cavorting with the Devil because we think we can gain an economic advantage. No more being bullied into a political correctness that is abhorrent to the principles and values we hold dear.
We need to be outraged in order to keep our political and financial masters on notice thus insuring history's direction towards more justice and a real ordered freedom.
It is time to say it like it is.
Indignez - Vous!  

3 comments: