My photo
Willing to listen not frightened to speak.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

New middle east order

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's  President, called Barak Obama on the phone late one night. 
"I've had a remarkable dream, Mr. Obama" he said, "and it's something you should know about." 
"Well Mr. ,Ahmadinejad what was your dream all about?", queried the President. 
"I dreamed that the USA had gone through an enlightening reformation", he said, "and in front of every house was a huge banner." 
"That's intriguing, Mr. Ahmadinejad Tell me, what did it say on these banners?", asked Obama
"They all said the same thing: Allah is God, Allah is great", stated Mahmoud, as if he could taste victory. 
"It's quite odd that you should call me about a dream, as I had one the other night as well", said obama
"And what was your dream about, Mr Obama?
"I dreamed that Iran had gone through a reformation as well, and on every house was a flagpole." 
"So, what was on the flags?", asked the Iranian. 
"I have no idea", said Obama, "I can't read Hebrew."

No comments:

Post a Comment