My photo
Willing to listen not frightened to speak.

Monday 18 April 2011

Happy Easter.

Love the rhetoric , Israel's ambassador leaves for  a few days from Egypt while Ben hide under the desk Netenyahoo says he is worried about developments in Egypt's hijacked revolution .
Meanwhile Barak Hussain Obama's income drops by a couple of hundred thousand.
Back in the real world  all I see are hookers getting richer, entrepreneurs complaining about taxes and lack of opportunity and scallywags passing themselves off as gentlemen.
At least my friend Goodluck won the election in Nigeria, and change in the Middle east is finally about to happen.
As  london is drenched with sunshine I took the opportunity to walk and saw buildings I had to sell in order to survive the economic terrorism I was subjected to.
When my walking companions told me I should not live in the past I just smiled and said I love to as it is a lot cheeper.
Happy Easter .

No comments:

Post a Comment