My photo
Willing to listen not frightened to speak.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

The curious case of blood money and the chequered shirt.

Blood money has been paid to secure the release of Raymond Davis the CIA operative who shot and killed two people in broad daylight earlier this year.
In an extraordinary turn of events the psycho killer with the chequered shirt was released and immediately flown out of Pakistan.
That may bode well for the relationship not only between Islamabad and Washington but may explain the Mad dogs son Saifs recent successes in Libya.He seems to have many of these sartorial gems.
 I gotaa get me one of those chequered shirts with those magical qualities which seemingly allow known bloodthirsty psychopathic murderers off scott free. Just think of all the great things I could do if I harness this magic for good.
I wonder if they are made in Langley ?

No comments:

Post a Comment